Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Wednesday 30 October 2013

I am back!! :D

Well I have fallen off the blogging planet for ages but I think I am now back. 
I want to say a massive thank you to all the incredibly talented ladies that came to the crafty weekends the last 2 weekends. I had such a great time and feel all inspired. We made a record number of creations and I hope you all had as much fun as I did.
Here is the first of my creations a boys card. It is time for another Natalie and Amy challenge and we want you to make something for a man or boy. I just couldn't resist these adorable stamps and I coloured them up with my promarkers...
I have used the following goodies from the shop Kraftin' Kimmie's Cute-a-saurus stamps, Whimsy fun life tickets 2, 5 x 5 card blank, First editions blank canvas papers.
I thought I would go for a different shape of card for a change as well so chopped the corner off my 5x5 card.


I am also entering this card for the following challenges:
Through The Craft Room Door  - Alway's Anything Goes
 


6 comments:

Doudou said...

J'adore trop mimi, so sweet!!! Beautiful card

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fab card hunnie, just love the chopped off bit lol!

Thank you so much for a fantastic time away. I have so many ideas in my head but just not enough hours in the day to play lol!
Huge hugs Shell xx

Miss NiceRoad said...

That shape is so original, and what a beautiful coloured dino! Thanks for playing with us at KKS :)

BrossArtAddiction said...

This is so cool! Thanks for playing along with us at Kraftin Kimmie Stamps and the best of luck to you! Hope to see you again! :)

Hugs
xx Tracey xx
~KKS DT~

Lau W said...

So adorable card ! Very nice colors !
xxx

Kim. said...

Aw this is such a cute card, love the simplicity of it which brings your image to the forefront.
Kim xXx

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.