This month our challenge over at Marianne's Design Divas is to have banners or bunting on your project. I though I would take the chance to do something different so made some bunting rather than my normal card :D
I have used a whole load of marianne D stuff for these so I will let you know which I have used for each seperate one. The papers though are all from the dark vintage pack and all the indivdual bunting main shapes are made using petra's small ovals dies.
For this first one I have used Tiny flower 3 that I have paper pieced and then I cut the butterflies out in black and folded their wings up to give it a more 3d look.
I have cut the main bird out twice to give it a bit of a shadow effect and then stuck it in front of the cage on some foam pads so it stands out.